— WARNING THE FOLLOWING MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC MENTAL IMAGES UNSUITABLE FOR IMBECILES. —
Welcome to Planet Earth, please follow all directions from your tour guide, under no circumstances leave the marked paths, Earth is not a SAFE place.
If there were a Users Manuel for Life on Earth, that would be the very first sentence in it. America is currently suffering a profound crisis. It is a crisis borne from a combination of arrogance and stupidity. Those of us alive today have the great fortune of living in one of the planet earths most amazing periods of time. Yet somehow our own arrogance and hubris have transformed it into one of earth most supercilious times.
Born on December 8, 1943, the son of an American Navel Officer, James Douglas Morrison would during the 1960’s go on to lead on of the worlds most iconic Rock band’s, “The Doors”. One of the things that would mark Jim Morrison as a truly iconic individual, was his almost uncanny ability to create “Sound bite” social commentary statements that were profound observations on what is known as “The Human Condition”.
One of the most well known of those observations was also one of the most bitingly profound. “No one here gets out alive“. It was so profound and disturbing, because at some point in their life, every human being comes to the indisputable and undeniable recognition that not only is that statement true, but it applied to them.
That statement is the epicenter of the crisis in America today. It can also be summed up by a statement made by one of the villains in the 1990 Steven Segal movie “Marked for Death”, “Screwface: Everybody want go heaven. Nobody want dead. Afraid.”
In these two landmark decisions, Engel v. Vitale (1962) and Abington School District v. Schempp (1963), the Supreme Court established what is now the current prohibition on state-sponsored prayer in US schools. Translation: The SCOTUS foolishly surrender to Marxist atheists and kicked God out of the American Educational System and allowed him to be replaced by Secular Humanism and Cultural Marxism.
This move was part of a 45 point plan to destroy the United States of America by rotting it from the inside out.
Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35
January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
U. S. Congressional Seal[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court
Yes, you read that right, “Read into the Congressional Record in 1963”.
While a brutal reality on its own, this is merely tangential to today’s topic. For the last 70 years Marxists who infiltrated America’s Educational System have systematical eliminated any and all reference to God in the American educational curriculum and replaced it with a Secular Humanistic Cultural Marxist centrist vision of reality where it is Mankind that stands at the center of all creation as the sole arbitrator of reality and truth.
Buried deeply within the man centered universe, is the notion that man can dictate reality as it pleases him. That by virtue of his intelligence man can banish Jim Morrison’s fateful warning and that somehow, with enough effort, some of us might actually get out of this alive.
The irony of this, is that just as the Marxists and atheists had proclaimed that belief in God amounted to nothing more than a combination of ignorance and brainwashing by the worlds powerful and elite, so this notion equally constitutes nothing less than brainwashing and ignorance as a means of controlling and manipulating the masses.
First take away the hope of an eternal existence, and then replace it… with the hope of an eternal existence. With the only difference being, whom the benevolent entity that provides that eternal existence is. Who will you serve, or who will punish you by casting you out if you fail to appropriately serve, God, or the almighty State.
The Marxists chose the almighty state, which, they believe they will be running. The old, “Its better to Rule in Hell, than serve in Heaven” argument.
And that brings us to today’s crisis. American’s, after decades of Marxist Propaganda and Indoctrination, have fallen for several of Marxism’s core ideological tenants. Number 1 being, “Mankind is slowly evolving to a more perfect state of being”. Hand in hand with that ideological premise, is the notion, that if we are wise enough to grasp this notion, then we can by virtue of our intelligence and perseverance create a perfect world for mankind to inhabit.
A world where justice and equality are the birthright of every living human being. A sentiment summed up best by Karl Marx’s statement, “From each according to their ability, to each according to their need”. Karl Marx himself was never so ignorant or naive as to actually believe this himself, he knew it was a propaganda lie designed to allow one thing to happen. The one thing that his entire ideological proposal was designed to facilitate.
For Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, the political ideology of Marxism/Socialism/Communism served one single solitary goal. One borne out of the anger and hatred Karl Marx nurtured from the day his wife was cast out of Europe’s Aristocracy. Yes, that’s right, Karl Marx’s wife was a member of the Prussian Aristocracy, a Duchess to be precise. Karl Marx was nothing less than an ambitious social climber whose goals were thwarted when the Prussian Aristocracy retaliated by stripping his wife of her aristocratic title and properties for the crime of marrying a Jewish man and not another member of the Prussian Aristocracy.
So Karl Marx made it his mission in life to overthrow not just the Prussian Aristocracy, but all Aristocracy because none of the other nationalist Aristocracies came to his wives aid and stood with her when she had her title stripped from her. Yes, it really was that simple. Refused entry to Europe’s Aristocracy Marx decided to destroy the Aristocracy.
To destroy the Aristocracy, Marx needed an army that both desired and was willing to see the Aristocracy destroyed. Karl Marx was not a stupid man, in fact, truth be told he came damned close to being a brilliant man. He was however, a nearly brilliant man consumed with rage and hatred at being denied what he desired most in life, and aristocratic title. If he couldn’t have one, than by god nobody would have one.
There was never ever any point in time that Karl Marx believed that the answer to rule by aristocracy was rule by anarchy. Oh no, that would never do. Marx’s new social order would have to have its own aristocracy. Of course, they wouldn’t be called aristocrats, that would be far to obvious. They would be elected representatives who would work tirelessly and selflessly on behalf of the collective community.
Do not get this part fucked up, Marx was not ignorant of the reality of human nature. His manipulation of greed and envy as means of social disorder are more than abundant proof of that. All of the fundamental tenants of Marxism are very specifically and carefully predicated upon the manipulation of fear, greed and envy.
The fear for your personal safety and your close loved ones safety, the obsessive desire for every more possessions, wealth and power, and the consuming suspicion that the reason that others have more than you is because they are somehow stealing it from you. Marx carefully cloaked these core emotional drives in fallacious trappings of fairness, justice and equality.
In order to create and sustain this new utopian society, Marx and Engels created a “New” economic model, known as a “Command and Control” economy. Wherein a central group of elite planner’s would make all of the decisions what to grow, what to manufacture, where and when to distribute. Yea, a even more vicious, ruthless and more powerful version of the old aristocracy except with a bright shiny new name.
Everyone would be part of the collective, everyone would have a voice, except the only voices that would count or have any say, would be those controlling the various planning committees. Lions and Tiger and Bears, oh my? No, Kings and Queens and guillotines, oh shit.
Let us be 100 percent perfectly crystal clear about something. There is absolutely ZERO altruism in Marxism/Socialism/Communism. Altruism’s roots are in a sense of the divine. That divine may be nebulous and undefined, but it is nevertheless a sense that somewhere there is something greater than mere existence. It is a sense that somewhere at some time the universe balances the books. That no bad deed goes unpunished and no good deed unrewarded. It is a sense that there is a greater good to be served than mere survival.
Under the secular humanist Marxist ideology, life is a freak accidental occurrence, the Universe does not balance the books because the universe is not alive, has no greater conscientiousness and quiet frankly, does not give two shits about life. Thus, survival is all that exists. Not your individual or personal survival mind you, but the ever evolving species survival. That survival must be ensured and protected at any and all cost because, that is all there is to life.
Under Marxism/Socialism/Communism any act that resembles altruism is in fact nothing more than an end to that goal, the survival of the species.
Enter 21 Century America and the present crisis. The crisis can be summed up, as “Collective Salvation”. Or, salvation through continued survival and propagation of the species. There is no individual salvation, only the continued survival of the species.
This is the impetus behind the “Special Snowflake Social Justice Warriors” safe spaces and elimination of dissenting view points. To achieve their Utopia of equality and justice everyone must be on the same page, of the same mind and striving for the same goal. This is survival at any cost. Not the survival of the individual, but survival of the species.
The individual not only has no value if it does not serve the whole, but is a cancer that must be excised for the good of the whole. In reality, it can be compared to tactics used by prey animals. Large herds of herbivores or schools of fish whose survival tactics is to produce enough offspring that the predators cannot eat them all.
The current fight in America over the 2nd amendment must be viewed through this lens. It isn’t about reducing firearms violence or preventing violent deaths by firearms. Its about the need to have everyone on the same page, of the same mind, striving for the same goal. Yes there will be predators, and yes they will take their toll, the heard will suffer some thinning, but that thinning will in the end aid in the evolution of man to a perfect being. But that can only happen if the species itself survives.
After decades of careful, quiet and deceitful Marxist indoctrination the harvest of American’s who have accepted Marxism is bountiful. Most American’s have accepted some of the tenants of Marxism, mostly because they are sufficiently ignorant of both Marxism, and their own history that they do not know they have been lied to, deceived, manipulated and indoctrinated to believe that Marxist ideological values are traditional American ideological values.
This is the precipice we stand upon, a generation and a half of young American’s coming out of high school and in college who 1/3rd of would gladly freely and willingly exchange America’s traditional Capitalistic Constitutional Republic for a Marxist tyranny in less than one second flat if given half the chance. They have been indoctrinated to “Feel” the injustice of the current system and programed to reject any rational or logical analysis of the system they have been indoctrinated to desire.